1. What can I do with your music?
Music can be downloaded and used for free under the CC BY 4.0 license. For example, you can use it as a background music for your YouTube videos or as background music for your original video games.
Make sure you read the License before you use it.
2. My YouTube video received a COPYRIGHT CLAIM. What should I do?
The copyright claim is performed automatically by YouTube. So, if you get a copyright claim from “me”, please send a dispute saying that you have my permission to use the music.
Also, it will be great if you report it to me by email, so that I can also check from my end as well.
3. Do I need to credit you if I use your music?
Yes. Please show credit as follows:
Music by Genx Beats (https://genxbeats.com)
4. What if I want to use your music on a project where attribution is not possible or wanted?
In that case, you cannot use the music on that particular project.
5. Can I trim, change pitch, and/or change tempo of the music?
Yes, yes, and yes.
6. Is your music “Copyright Free” or “No Copyright”?
No, it is neither copyright free nor no copyright music. It is royalty free music based on CC BY 4.0 license.
7. Can I donate?
Yes, you can donate through this page.
8. I have a question/problem.
Feel free to contact me through the contact form.